Thursday, October 10, 2013

I omitted the peppers and added mushrooms and a good amount of garlic...because well...in my kitchen spinach and garlic are best friends. I also added mozz cheese to the burritos.

Healthy breakfast options WITH CALORIE COUNT!
Healthy breakfast options WITH CALORIE COUNT!
I omitted the peppers and added mushrooms and a good amount of garlic...because well...in my kitchen spinach and garlic are best friends. I also added mozz cheese to the burritos.
I omitted the peppers and added mushrooms and a good amount of garlic...because well...in my kitchen spinach and garlic are best friends.  I also added mozz cheese to the burritos.
Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls {Made with a Cake Mix!}
Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls {Made with a Cake Mix!}
Healthy Breakfasts / Egg White Muffins. Perfect make ahead breakfast…. I can't find the egg white recipe, but the chopped salad looks divine, too.
Healthy Breakfasts / Egg White Muffins. Perfect make ahead breakfast…. I can't find the egg white recipe, but the chopped salad looks divine, too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home